Open Hiring - Assistant Technician
Will you help install our sustainable energy installations?
Ecensy, founded in 2001, is a Dutch professional in the field of tailor-made sustainable energy installations. Hundreds of installations have now been realized by Ecensy and the demand is enormous. There are many projects ready to get started and we want to expand our team considerably. For this reason, we are looking for assistant assistant technician who like to develop themselves further and help make the Netherlands more sustainable!
Your goal: Help your chief mechanic install and assemble the durable installation!
Your challenge: think along with the main mechanic, quickly learn the trade & be an independent mechanic within 6 months!
What is open hiring?
With open hiring everyone gets the same chance! We make sure that we make clear what we are looking for. After that, we place the responsibility on you! Do you think you’re the one we’re looking for? Then you can start immediately on Monday. Without a job interview and CV. You can immediately show what you are made of!
Register at the bottom of this page. You will then be placed on the waiting list. As soon as there is a spot, we will call you and you can start the next Monday! This could go quickly!
What you are going to do:
- You are going to install heat pumps;
- You are going to install underfloor heating;
- You are going to install ventilation systems;
- You will come up with cool solutions in technical areas (we think your own ideas are very important!);
- You will develop yourself into a fully-fledged heat pump technician;
- And most of all, you will enjoy your work!
Where you will be doing this:
We have jobs all over the Netherlands, so you’re on the road a lot. However, our office is in Amsterdam, and is best reached by car and bicycle. From our office you go to the job.
An insight into a day as an assistant technician:
What does a day on the job usually look like, you ask?
- 7:15 am: you arrive at the office and have a cup of coffee with your colleagues and, if necessary, grab some materials for the day.
- 7:30 am: you leave our office in Amsterdam for the job, together with the chief mechanic.
- 8:00 am: you arrive at the job, walk around the project & look at the best approach of the day together with the chief engineer and you start the job;
- 10:00 am: Time for a cup of coffee.
- 12:00 pm (noon): lunchtime, maybe you can get a nice lunch somewhere nearby?
- 12:30 pm: You pick up where you just stopped.
- 2:30 pm: Another cup of coffee;
- 3:30 pm: You clean up your stuff and leave the location tidy. You drive back to the office together;
- 4:00 pm: Clean up things and put the new things in the bus for tomorrow as far as possible. The day is over. There are cold drinks in the fridge and your colleagues are asking if you’re joining them for a drink!
We are looking for:
- Eager to learn;
- Technically constructed;
- In possession of a citizen service number (BSN) and an IBAN account number?
Do you want:
- To work in one of the fastest growing industries?
- Help us get the Netherlands of the gas?
- Develop yourself into a full-blown heatpump specialist?
- A driving license B;
- Two right hands;
- The ambition to grow within the company?
You will get:
- A gross starting salary of €2.500 based on 40 hours;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- Hours in consultation, ranging from 24 to 40 hours a week;
- Working hours according to the schedule from 07:30 am to 4:00 pm;
- After your probationary period, a telephone compensation;
- A prospect of a permanent contract;
- Different bonuses per year based on your own performance;
- Basic training as an assistant mechanic;
- Career opportunities as far as your ambition can reach! And your salary will of course follow!
Enthusiastic? Sign up, and start as soon as you are at the top of the waiting list!